We are looking for leaders, innovators, activists, and risk-takers who are impacting their community every day! Does your work have the potential to elevate humanity and inspire others to act as engines for social good?The Elevate Prize
In our increasingly interconnected world, the ability to reach global audiences has never been more attainable. Mobile phones, the internet, and social media have enabled unprecedented levels of communication, information and knowledge exchange across cultures and geographies.
However, and now more than ever, simply connecting with one another is not enough to tackle the urgent and complex challenges our world faces. To ensure that all people have access to effective health services, quality education, and safe environments to live and prosper; to mitigate and adapt to the effects of climate change; and to create awareness among people so that we grow in empathy, wisdom, and love, we need far more than influencers and brands that shape viewer opinions and purchasing patterns. As people feel increasingly powerless against global crises such as the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we need leaders and role models around the world – Global Heroes – with energy, ideas, solutions, and results that can elevate humanity, inspire movements, mobilize people, and catalyze positive, transformational change.
The Elevate Prize is seeking to find, support, and shine a spotlight on these Global Heroes, creating a multiplier effect that will allow them to more easily scale their work, impact more lives, and inspire others to tackle issues in their own communities – igniting a chain reaction of goodness across the world. Specifically, we are looking for extraordinary people leading high-impact projects and organizations who are:
- Elevating opportunities for all people, especially those who are traditionally left behind
- Elevating issues and their solutions by building awareness and driving action to solve the most difficult problems of our world
- Elevating understanding of and between people through changing people’s attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors
The Elevate Prize will provide Global Heroes with:
- A minimum prize of US$300,000 spread over two years, with potential for additional funding.
- Professional management and development services, mentorship and coaching, educational training, capacity building, and connection with influencers, industry leaders, and experts through Elevate Prize Foundation’s two-year program.
- A tailored media and marketing campaign aimed at amplifying their work, building recognition and a fanbase around the Global Hero, and ultimately inspiring others to contribute to the public good.
- Access to a dynamic network of Elevate Prize Global Heroes and partners.
The Elevate Prize Opens: 30th March, 2020 at 07:00 EDT
Deadline to Submit: 29th June, 2020 at 12:00 EDT
Judging Begins: 29th June, 2020 at 14:00 EDT
Finalists Announced: 5th August, 2020 at 12:00 EDT
The Elevate Prize Awards: 18th September, 2020 at 12:00 EDT
Further Details and Application
You can Nominate a Global Hero here
Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)